
Catch up post... in no particular order....
Here I am, modeling my new short do!
The popular game lately is dress up. All of the neighborhood kids have been having a blast. Here, Caleb is modeling his orange vampire teeth.
This nutria is modeling his orange nutria teeth.
It has been RAINY... which makes the kids a little nuts cooped up in the house. I am grateful for my Uncle Phil, and Aunt Sue - who had the good sense to choose fun art supplies for the kids for Christmas. They love them. They ask to play with them every day. (especially Caleb... which is driving me a little nuts...) My favorite part of it all is it is that no mess crayola line that really doesn't make any permanent "art" on the table or on their clothes. Anyway, I sound like a commercial. But this last week we have ate up lots of time making art, and it was fun!
Aaron, watching monkey Caleb hang from the trees. Caleb was timing himself how long he could hang from the branch. Although, I don't remember his time... (that is what I get for not posting daily.... grrr)
Four kids on a bridge. We went for a walk at the library park. Discovered they finally fixed all the bridges, they were out almost all last summer and this winter. Poor Cate, she could barely see over the top of the bridge. We squeezed this walk in between the rain and hail that we had that day. Very strange weather this spring.
These two were inspecting a piece of bread that was taken over by ants. Cate was disgusted, and didn't want to get near it at first.
She is a dandelion huntress.
AWESOME photos! Love the "new do"! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI also give two thumbs up for the new haircut. Very summery. :)
ReplyDelete