We found a hollow log on our walk today. Jason lifted Luke inside and he pretended to grow out of it like a plant. I had to put aside my irrational fears of bugs and whatever else might be in that creepy hollow stump. Instead I made myself feel better by taking pictures of my amazing half plant and half boy child.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
92
We found a hollow log on our walk today. Jason lifted Luke inside and he pretended to grow out of it like a plant. I had to put aside my irrational fears of bugs and whatever else might be in that creepy hollow stump. Instead I made myself feel better by taking pictures of my amazing half plant and half boy child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eeeeeew...Just thinking about the bugs!
ReplyDeleteThis is a good one. It's different. It's like it belongs on a record album or something.
ReplyDeleteBugs are transient and squishible. Pictures are forever. :)