Tonight right after work we helped a friend pick up some garage sale items for the Relay for Life garage sale she is hosting this weekend. Jason came along for his muscles - they kids came along for the ride. After we were done, we took the kids to a new tex mex restaurant that recently opened up down the street. ugh... the food was a total disappointment. I don't quite remember why Caleb is making this face - he looks concerned about something though!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
115
Tonight right after work we helped a friend pick up some garage sale items for the Relay for Life garage sale she is hosting this weekend. Jason came along for his muscles - they kids came along for the ride. After we were done, we took the kids to a new tex mex restaurant that recently opened up down the street. ugh... the food was a total disappointment. I don't quite remember why Caleb is making this face - he looks concerned about something though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! I told Caleb that Luke spit ice cream back into his bowl while Caleb was finishing the last of Luke's ice cream.
ReplyDeleteNot true of course, but it got the reaction I wanted