
We went to this really good restaurant in Portland Called Simpatica in honor of Paul's birthday. Really good food, and great company. Cate and Luke even survived the outing! (phew!)

We have created a monster..... look at that face.

I call this one king Caleb. Calling in some big brother favors for sure.

The dogwood is blooming! The dogwood is blooming! :)

I can't say enough about jason's new found cooking skills. I love it when I find him curled up with a new cookbook.

Luke made it through his kindergarden round up. He was nervous, but I also know he was really excited. By the end of the event you could just see it in his face that he was done with all the attention. That is ok. He has the entire summer to get used to the idea of going to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment